Improve Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry in Edmonton
When you need cosmetic dentistry in Edmonton, the general dentists at Callingwood Dental Health Centre and Suites will take excellent care of your smile. We understand that the look of your smile is just as important to you as your overall dental health. If you aren't comfortable with the appearance of your teeth or gums, you probably try to hide your smile as much as you can. This takes a lot of effort and doesn't let you show your emotions naturally. Our goal is to give you a smile that you can be proud of so you never hesitate to show off that gorgeous grin again!
The dental health professionals at Callingwood Dental Health Centre and Suites can analyze your smile
to determine which cosmetic services are right for your unique needs. We listen to what you want and will come up with an effective treatment plan for you.
We offer a wide range of general and cosmetic dental services as solutions for various dental problems. Our general dentists are experienced in many cosmetic dentistry procedures and love helping their patients look and feel their best. Our services include:
- Veneers: A dental veneer is a thin shell of tooth-coloured material bonded to the front surface of a tooth to improve its overall appearance. Dental veneers cover the teeth and change their colour, shape and size.
- Crowns: A dental crown is placed over a tooth to restore its function and strengthen its structure. They're often used to cover heavily damaged or discoloured teeth or dental implants.
- Bridges: A dental bridge replaces a missing tooth or teeth. It attaches to a crown on the adjacent teeth and is a fixed prosthetic that can't be removed. Dental bridges are perfect for patients with gaps in their smile.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are ideal for patients with a missing tooth or several missing teeth. A titanium implant will be surgically implanted into your jawbone and topped with a crown that functions like a normal tooth. They're also used for implant-supported dentures, which are great solutions for patients who don't have enough bone in their jaw to support traditional dentures by themselves.
- Gum Grafts: Gum grafts are used on patients who have receding gums that are exposing the root of a tooth. This surgery involves taking a piece of healthy gum tissue and using it to cover the exposed root. Left untreated, receding gums can cause extensive tooth decay and even the loss of a tooth.
Your dentist will explain all of these procedures to you in great detail and answer any questions you may have. Schedule a consultation
today to find out how we can help your smile!